Mar 6, 2011

Once again

so life for me is way less that what i expect, this year is not going in the right direction for me and i am over the top disappointed with myself and all the stupid slight and foolish mistakes that i have made. i want to just lash out, but @ who no one but myself. at this point in my life i am the only one thats looking out for me and i'm not doing such a good job, i have fallen way below my standards and is dreading the day i rise up from the dumpster i have fallen so deep in.


"When you find your path, you must not be afraid. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes. Disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools God uses to show us the way." 


MSB

1 comment:

Paul R. Robinson said...

Truest words spoken, acting like you don't think about your future. Do what you have to have a vision for what you want.